Developed at PreviewLabs. A virtual reality file visualiser.
Platform: PC / VR Engine: Unity Role: Programmer Development: PreviewLabs
The user can explore a dendrogram in virtual reality using a HTC Vive, and walk around amidst their files.
Data City helps users retrieve files faster by visualizing complex directory structures as dendrograms (circular tree structures). The user can tag items, move them, and change their appearance. Developed for Keep Vision.
- Taking over development of the project from its previous authors - learning code base and building upon it
- Fixing legacy issues
- Extending functionality with client requests
- Polishing the application
- Virtual reality support
- Optimising performance of procedural generation
- Optimising render quality of procedural meshes
PreviewLabs Project Post
|3D, BACK-END, FRONT-END, OPTIMISATION, PROFESSIONAL, PROTOTYPE, SERIOUS, SHIPPED, TOOLS, VR,|